Fossend Publishing

Fossend Publishing

Thursday 27 November 2014

The magical season

I love December and all it brings.  It's usually the time of year when I get to wind down, spend time with my husband and family and do what most others do. Enjoy Christmas.

Decorating the tree
Christmas for me is a a great time of year.  It's a time when there are so many possibilities.  It's a time to gather with friends and family, visit fayres, and attend all sorts of seasonal events.  I also love the possibility of cool crisp winter weather, I'm a huge fan of snow and ice.  As yet we haven't had any, but I'm keeping everything crossed that a few flakes all on us. (Pretty please!)

Snowy London. 2009.

I would therefore like to take the time to thank all of my readers, all who follow this blog and all who have supported me this year.  You have been amazing and I would like to wish you all a great December, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment