Fossend Publishing

Fossend Publishing

Friday 16 September 2011

Moving forward

The week has been busy, the last set of corrections are currently being done to 'Integrate', and I hope that it will go live on amazon kindle in the run up to Christmas.

This week has been all about the book cover. I've had a good think about what it will look like and come up with something deep, dark and dramatic. Intrigued? Hope so!

A brief including story synopsis has been written and sent to a designer who hopes to take my garbled notes and ideas and turn them into something spectacular! Can't wait to see what it looks like.

The next job will be a final check of the text before sign off and upload. That's the scary bit, and always a bit nerve wracking as once that green light goes, I always wonder should I have done one last check? Could I have changed anything to make it better? Was there anything missing? Learning when to say 'it's done and ready to go' is very difficult!

Once that's done it will be back to 'Thebes' for corrections and re-writes before it's sent off for agent submission.  

The writing never ends... But i do love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment